Monday, November 11, 2013

Well my third weekly update. I really slacked off this week because I use school as the place to study Japanese but I had a lot of random things to do at school so I did not to work on my Jp much. I did advance a little and review though. This week I will be done with the 300 from the amazon cards. I already ordered the second set that will be here next week. I am upping my listening comprehension though. Since last week I started watching anime without subs. So far I have seen Aesthetica of a Rouge Hero, Kore wa Zombie Desuka, second season, High School of the Dead, some Captain Tsubasa, Omamori Himari, and Majikoi. I had various levels of trouble with them. Omamori being the hardest and Tsubasa the easiest. I have also started reading Tiny Dungeon but it is a little too hard so progress will be slow. Hopefully there will be more progress this week.

1 comment:

  1. Tay (Fuwanovel): One of the hardest parts of learning the language is carving out time in the day. I ultimately had to start waking up earlier and utilizing time I normally waste (standing in lines, walking to the train, etc.).

    It's a tough thing, but you'll need to take a good, hard look at your schedule and make the time for it.

    That said, keep at it! Keep us updated on your progress.

    ReplyDelete